Job descriptions and applications packets are available online
by clicking on the appropriate links. Applicants are encouraged
to use the online application resources.
Please read the following information regarding procedures for
application and employment.
• Regulations governing employment procedures require
a completed District application form and other required documents
as stipulated in the application instructions for all positions
• Carefully read all application instructions and complete
• Incomplete applications will not be considered. It is
the applicants responsibility to make sure all application materials
• Completed Application Packets must be received or postmarked
by the vacancy closing date.
• Job descriptions are intended to provide all necessary
information on a specific opening. For additional information,
please call (714) 438-4714 or 438-4715, or for TDD users, please
call (714) 438-4755.
• Applications are accepted only for positions currently
open. You must submit a completed application for each specific
position for which you are applying.
• All documents submitted with your District employment
application become property of the Coast Community College District
and will not be returned. (Do not send original transcripts,
official documents, or other materials if you are not requested
to do so.)
• Supplemental Application Forms and additional information
may be requested. It is important to carefully read all the vacancy
instructions and provide complete answers.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE.
• FAX's are not accepted and photocopy services not available.
Applications will be forwarded
to the appropriate department for review and screening by the
Applicants considered most
qualified will be invited for an interview.
Meeting the minimum qualifications
does not guarantee an interview.
The District Office will
not be able to advise you on the status of your application until
the final selection has been made.
Please be patient, the screening
process can take from 4-6 weeks after the closing date.
24 HOUR JOB HOTLINE
Non-Faculty (714) 438-4744
* Faculty (714) 438-4743
Coast Colleges is an Equal Opportunity Employer.